quinta-feira, 2 de junho de 2011

GSoC 2011 - Go code

Hi folks!

Last week the Google Summer of Code 2011, coding period, started. And, during this week, I worked on a feature to integrate the new plugin architecture with the phpPgAdmin (PPA) tabs. I also review the toplinks code, creating a simple page to demonstrate the plugin Example working. If you do not know what are tabs or toplinks in the phpPgAdmin, take a look at the following image:

phpPgAdmin screen shot


Right now I am working on the integration between the Trail (see above) and the new plugin architecture. The logic of this part is not that much different from the tabs.

I think the basic structure is going well, and the development is in the schedule. Anyway my mentors has been reviewing my code, and doing some constructive suggestions about it. Some of the comments have been discussed during this week among me, my mentors and other PPA developers, as Mr. Robert Treat. I thank the attention that my mentors, and other developers as well, are giving to this project, together we will achieve successfully results :D

That's all for today, see you soon!

Nenhum comentário: